Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Who Am I?

     Who am I? I am a mother, a wife and a stay at home mom. I do read on occasion, but only if it is something that catches my eye. I enjoy reading romance novels or anything to do with modern medicine. I have a daughter named Trinity, who just turned 2 in January. She is an absolutely amazing little girl and has helped me grow in so many ways. I try and read to her every night so that she can develop a love for reading.  I recently became a newlywed in May for 2017. I can honestly say that I married my best friend; he is also be best father I could have asked for my daughter to have. I recently became a stay-at-home mom so that I could be closer to my daughter and focus on my schooling. Success in school has always been one of my goals in life. I have receive my Medical Assistant Certificate from York Technical College, and now I am in school to get my Associates in Nursing. I worked at Palmetto Medical Group for a little over a year before I decided to become a stay-at-home mom. I enjoy reading for pleasure. I normally read romance novels like The Notebook or the Twilight sages. I also like reading articles about modern medicine since I am in the medical field. I find it both educational and intriguing. I do not have a very exciting life, but it is mine. It makes me who I am.

1 comment:

  1. It is always great to see someone who values reading and getting your daughter started at a young age is very important. It seems like you have a very full life! What is excitement to one, may seem tame to another. I am looking forward to reading your blog posts this semester.

    ReplyDelete